Permaculture Design & The Ecological Mind
Fall Intensive Permaculture Design Workshop in the White Mountains of NH
Join Stacey Doll and a host of permaculture teachers and practitioners for this unique Permaculture Design Certification Course that integrates permaculture principles and designs, ecological mindfulness, and deep dialogue and experiences that bring healing and connection to ourselves and the ecosystems to which we belong.
Hosted by Stacey Doll, owner of Rooted by Stacey, LLC, in partnership with WREN, the Women’s Rural Entrepreneurial Network, this course provides students with the skills and experiences needed to be successful
permaculture designer and practitioner, and the practices needed to keep us mindfully connected to our ecological selves.
- An Introduction to Permaculture Ethics, Principles, and Guiding Philosophies
- Skills in the art of Permaculture Design with seasoned artists and designers
- Hands-on demonstrations in appropriate permaculture technologies and the opportunity to explore forest farming and mushroom cultivation
- Exploration of plant guilds, pollinators, and biodiversity within a permaculture landscape
- Patterns and Sacred Spaces in Nature
- Integrating our animal friends into our design
- Traditional and Natural Building Practices
- Expansion of our food cultivation
- Contemplation, exploration, play and deep dialogue with nature
- Applying permaculture to ourselves in our work, relationships and self-care practices
. . . . . . . . and so much more!!!
And as an added bonus . . . . . . during PDC course weekends, participants are welcome to join the Yin Yoga Sunday Morning class at Root to Bloom Yoga and Wellness Studio from 9-10:15am for FREE!!!
This course runs from September to November 2017 so that you can use the new-found skills and designs in your gardens, farms, and landscapes in the upcoming summer!
Dates for Course:
- September 9th
- September 23rd & 24th
- October 7th & 8th
- October 21st & 22nd
- November 4th & 5th
- November 8th
- November 18th & 19th
- Sat: 10:30am – 6:30pm
- Sun: 11am – 6pm
- Wed: (Nov. 8th) 9am – 5pm
- $980 if paid in Full or
- 4 Payments of $260
As an added bonus, during PDC course weekends, participants are welcome to join the Yin Yoga Sunday Morning class at Root to Bloom Yoga and Wellness Studio from 9-10:15am for FREE!!!
The Course will take place At the Tannery Marketplace at Root to Bloom Yoga & Wellness studio, 111
Saranac Street, Suite 17, Littleton, NH and field trips to permaculture sites and a practicum in Bethlehem at WREN’s gardens.