A great change is coming. Many of us can feel it in our bones. For some, awareness is settling in as they watch the unraveling of the political, economic, education, health, and technological systems that we’ve become accustomed to. Indigenous cultures around the world have predicted this change for some time and are celebrating its arrival. I want to celebrate it too.
Join me this summer and fall for the Wild Roots Experience (WRE), a practice of remembering our deep ecology and connectedness to each other, the living species with whom we share our home, and the Earth itself. WRE is a chance to immerse yourself in deep dialogue, interactive exercises, natural world experiences, buried emotions, and play in an effort to rekindle your wildness and create the intentions and actions needed in our new healing world. All you have to do is show up with an open heart and open mind. Let go, get lost, and find your authentic wild roots!
STACEY BRINGS THIS EXPERIENCE TO YOU BY WEAVING TOGETHER HER PASSION AND TRAINING IN YOGA, PERMACULTURE, SHAMANISM, AND SOCIAL ECOLOGY WORK. WHEN THESE PRACTICES ARE CONNECTED AND INTERWOVEN INTO A DANCE, IT BECOMES THE WILD ROOTS EXPERIENCE!!
- A day unplugged from your phone, your computer, your work, expectations, and the outside world so you can tend to your inner landscape
- Developing community, culture, and connections through interactive exercises and experiences in nature
- A safe space to share your thoughts and feelings on the world we live in today and the journey to move forward into something new
- Embracing the child within through play and exploration
- Mindfulness practices such as meditation, journaling, movement, and reflection
- Empowering yourself and the community we form to be compassionate change-makers
Wild Roots Experience Dates
Saturday, June 11th, 9am-6pm
Saturday, August 6th, 9am-6pm
Two-Day Retreat: September 24th, 9am-6pm (camping available) and Sunday 25th, 9am-5pm
$80 for One-Day Experience (Lunch included); $190 for two-day retreat (Lunch & Dinner on Sat. and Breakfast & Lunch on Sun.)
*A minimum of 6 people are needed to run the One-Day Experience and a minimum of 10 people are needed for the two-day retreat for a full, rich experience in the interactive exercises
SIGN UP TODAY
ONE DAY EXPERIENCE
THE WILD ROOTS EXPERIENCE WILL BE HELD AT THE OFF-THE-GRID DOGWOOD CABIN AND ON THE LAND AT THE WILD ROOTS FOREST FARM ON SKINNY RIDGE ROAD IN LYMAN, NH
TWO DAY EXPERIENCE
Includes two meals on both days.